You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 347.

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 11:14pm

Author: gorski

Olm-FNC

It's still all a bit of a blur/foggy but it's beginning to clear...

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 3:34pm

Olm-FNC

Ach, Franc corrected my error... The correct folder is etc/enigma2 - I have been on holidays for a while, before that I moved house, still sorting out, kids at home, any number of distractions are in play etc. And I have done it (restored the cfg file) from memory, without checking the text that goes with OLM... It must have been an error on my part making the backup file in a wrong place and restoring it via FZC... Shit happens when you're on fucking auto-pilot... Must see other boxes, if I mad...

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 1:46pm

Olm-FNC

Thanx to a little lead from sandman and especially to a detailed help by celbun20019 - mystery solved!!! I did not know that there is another cfg file in Source code 1 etc/enigma2 Now, that one does NOT have username and password and obviously it had primacy in Zgemma H9 Combo, for some reason. I used a plugin called Dreamexplorer and I added my username and password into the other cfg and restarted PurE2. Then it worked! Delfi, Franc, please have a look at why it takes the details from etc/enig...

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 8:33pm

Olm-FNC

Which file in the plugins folder, m8? I only see settings.so file and in it: filename _USERNAME _PASSWORD / = both are NULL... There is no cfg file in Plugins/OLM folder, though...

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 4:40am

YIFY-FNC: the world's first E2 torrent player plugin (for PurE2 users)!!!

YIFY-FNC works in Zgemma H9.2H with NL VPN (Surfshark) - just testing... Not a problem at all... :)

Monday, August 5th 2019, 11:17pm

Olm-FNC

server=1 timeout=30 check_alternative_links=no alternative_timeout=3 show_in_main_menu=yes show_in_plugin_list=no favorites_file=/etc/enigma2/fncolmfav.cfg player=4097 username=XXXXX password=XXXXXXX So, identical, it seems... server=1 timeout=30 check_alternative_links=no alternative_timeout=3 show_in_main_menu=yes show_in_plugin_list=no favorites_file=/etc/enigma2/fncolmfav.cfg player=4097 username=xxx password=xxx What else could be different in relation to, for instance, H9.2H, where the sam...

Monday, August 5th 2019, 1:49pm

Olm-FNC

Read above, m8: I did check, not just in the box (several times, in fact, after repeated restarts of E2) but also on the original site... and it works there but not in OLM in Combo, for some reason...

Monday, August 5th 2019, 6:18am

Olm-FNC

Anyone with a username/pass problem in OLM, guys? It keeps telling me "invalid..." Checked at Source code 1 https://soap2day.com/ and it's OK, logged in, so baffled...

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 9:53pm

Lookmovie-FNC

6.2 is more reliable...

Monday, July 15th 2019, 9:04am

Plass-FNC

It is wrong to say it 'never worked'. Like other plugins, it needs an occasional correction when websites change... Not at home, so can't comment on 'right now'...

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 9:02pm

Plass-FNC

It is wise to use VPN when streaming... Normal UK address did not work at my end. But Croat etc. addresses worked... VPN addresses did not automatically worked... and some did... who knows why?

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 3:06am

Plass-FNC

Filmler didn't work with UK IP address. I used a VPN (EU or Balkanic) and it worked!

Friday, July 5th 2019, 12:27am

​Is A.A./Andrea on this grand forum??

​Is A.A./Andrea, one of the OE developers and maintainers, on this grand forum...??? Anyone? Sorry, I am no longer over on OpenPLi, as they behaved abominably, so I can't help you there... Best regards, G

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 6:56am

Neu DM800se DM500HD Image

MENU > INFO... Put a little fan above it, if it doesn't have a working one... One could try another PSU for a day or two and compare...

Monday, June 24th 2019, 7:18pm

How to flash HiTube STBs

I just got HiTube 4K COMBO (4K HDR Ultra HD) STB, which is apparently the same HW (it uses the same image) as Dinobot u55... Thanx to Reisser!!! Got stuck with flashing it and went searching around the net... Thanx to Captain for the German version and video: Flash Enigma2 / Recovery E2 Image Ihr möchtet eine andere SD Karte Karte Verwenden oder E2 Startet nicht, hier gibt es die Lösung: Vorbereitung: 1) Vorbereiten USB Stick , Format mit FAT32 2) Downloaden des Image von hier. openATV Nightly D...

Monday, June 24th 2019, 7:18pm

How to flash HiTube STBs

I just got HiTube 4K COMBO (4K HDR Ultra HD) STB, which is apparently the same HW (it uses the same image) as Dinobot u55... Thanx to Reisser!!! Got stuck with flashing it and went searching around the net... Thanx to Captain for the German version and video: Flash Enigma2 / Recovery E2 Image Ihr möchtet eine andere SD Karte Karte Verwenden oder E2 Startet nicht, hier gibt es die Lösung: Vorbereitung: 1) Vorbereiten USB Stick , Format mit FAT32 2) Downloaden des Image von hier. openATV Nightly D...