You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 328.

Today, 6:56am

Author: gorski

Neu DM800se DM500HD Image

MENU > INFO... Put a little fan above it, if it doesn't have a working one... One could try another PSU for a day or two and compare...

Monday, June 24th 2019, 7:18pm

How to flash HiTube STBs

I just got HiTube 4K COMBO (4K HDR Ultra HD) STB, which is apparently the same HW (it uses the same image) as Dinobot u55... Thanx to Reisser!!! Got stuck with flashing it and went searching around the net... Thanx to Captain for the German version and video: Flash Enigma2 / Recovery E2 Image Ihr möchtet eine andere SD Karte Karte Verwenden oder E2 Startet nicht, hier gibt es die Lösung: Vorbereitung: 1) Vorbereiten USB Stick , Format mit FAT32 2) Downloaden des Image von hier. openATV Nightly D...

Monday, June 24th 2019, 5:16pm

How to flash Dinobot

Thanx to Captain: Flash Enigma2 / Recovery E2 Image Ihr möchtet eine andere SD Karte Karte Verwenden oder E2 Startet nicht, hier gibt es die Lösung: Vorbereitung: 1) Vorbereiten USB Stick , Format mit FAT32 2) Downloaden des Image von hier. openATV Nightly Downloads 3) File entpacken und den Ordner dinobot auf den USB Stick kopieren 4) USB Stick an einen USB Port an der Seite einstecken. 5) Box einschalten und wenn im Display "Menu" steht an der Fernbedienung die Taste Grün drücken nun wird das ...

Monday, June 24th 2019, 2:07pm

Expanding H9 flash to a Micro SD card...

I think bootloader should cover that possibility - Delfi, Franc, Terra, what say you?

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 1:36pm

Expanding H9 flash to a Micro SD card...

Anyone tried OpenMultiBoot or some similar app, so one can have more images on the mSD or USB stick? Is that even possible with this machine?

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 11:17am

kodi

This is not Kodi! You have not given us any relevant information re. HW and SW...

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 11:15am

"Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver"

I said "it seems"... I don't have the box yet, obviously and I have been told this by a guy who is close to the brand guys/sellers... We'll see... Stalker must work in H9 Combo because they state it is there. Zgemma don't lie on such big issues!

Friday, June 21st 2019, 9:58pm

"Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver"

There already is a PurE2 image for it, since this is an OEM Brand: i.e the same HW as AX HD 60/Mutant HD 60, it seems...

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 2:13pm

H9 Combo is now available in EU

I don't "use" those "services", sorry... Somebody else will have to do it. But I don't doubt it works if it works in the rest of H9 series... Anyone?!?

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 9:33pm

How to flash various ZGEMMA receivers

How to flash a normal image only, without the repartitioning... As I wrote earlier: 0) Make a backup setting file on your USB stick/USB HDD/SATA HDD, for easy recovery of the settings (so you don't have to do it all, one by one...). First you may want to go to MENU > Setup > Software management > Advanced options > Select backup location and when that is done > Select backup files (exactly which files you want to make a backup of). Finally, make the settings backup file now and send your Combo t...

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 9:21pm

How to flash various ZGEMMA receivers

Flash Zgemma H9 Combo with a new secondary bootloader, for a new eMMC partitioning system Multiboot is ready, including an Android partition! 1) Download H9combo recovery PurE2 v. 6.3 here: http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?d…combo-Recovery/ or v. 6.2 here: http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?d…combo-Recovery/ 2) Unzip it to a compatible USB memory stick formatted in FAT32. 3) Download a normal zipped h9combo PurE2 v. 6.2 here: http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.2/airdigital/ o...

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 9:16pm

H9 Combo is now available in EU

For what it's worth, I tested it and the results of my tests are as follows: 0) internal (SATA) HDD is recognised and working fine! USB sticks (Kingston and SanDisk) are also fine. 1) I installed several images (several PurE2 v. 6.2, 6.3, OpenATV), as Combo now has multiboot - 4 Enigma2 partitions, plus an Android partition as well in 8GB eMMC flash. We are still waiting for Android based OS for it, mind.... For me Enigma2 is just fine on its own but hey, if there's gonna be more - even better! ...

Monday, June 17th 2019, 10:55am

An exceptional collection of specially written FNC plugins for PurE2 by Franc!!!

There are many changes to it all, which happened in the meantime... Plass, 123Movies and Watcher are abandoned projects, it seems (maybe Plass will be sorted out later on?)... On the other hand, new ones were added, like Filme and Serien (German lang), Filmler (Turkish lang), Lookmovies and Lookseries etc. The best by far seems the world's first torrent plugin in Enigma2 ever: YIFY-FNC! Enjoy... index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=12893 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=12894

Monday, June 17th 2019, 10:37am

How to expand ROM and RAM in PurE2

It seems that the built-in SWAP Manager works until one reboots... For a permanent SWAP file go to: MENU > Plugins > System plugins > swapmanager2 > install and restart E2. Make a SWAP file as described above... Good luck!

Monday, June 17th 2019, 10:21am

PurE2 in pictures... Later on in words, too, hehe...

Configure your Remote Control (RC) the way you want it to behave PurE2 > MENU > Setup > System > Keyboard/RC > Button Setup > do whatever you want with the buttons... As if that wasn't enough in Keyboard/RC you have "Extra Button setup" whereby you can do all sorts... Have a look at the screenshots, please... 0) First de-assign whatever is already assigned to a button you want mapped differently. So, choose/press a button, press OK to de-assign it, Save and Exit... 1) Again, simply press the but...

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 8:58pm

Structuring PurE2: mounting devices/partitions in Device Manager, what to send where!

As I wrote, in your PC using Mini Tool Partition Wizard... Make 2 partitions in EXT4 and then use Device Manager in your STB to mount them as you see fit/need...

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 8:23pm

Structuring PurE2: mounting devices/partitions in Device Manager, what to send where!

Configure your Remote Control (RC) the way you want it to behave PurE2 > MENU > Setup > System > Keyboard/RC > Button Setup > do whatever you want with the buttons... As if that wasn't enough in Keyboard/RC you have "Extra Button setup" whereby you can do all sorts... Have a look at the screenshots, please... 0) First de-assign whatever is already assigned to a button you want mapped differently. So, choose/press a button, press OK to de-assign it, Save and Exit... 1) Again, simply press the but...

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 3:47pm

PURE2 NEWS - not a "changelog" but sexier, non-geeky, only the good stuff...

A NOTE: it is important for subtitles to appear correctly in FNC plugins that you choose either exteplayer3 or gstplayer - because these are mostly HLS streams (gstreamer has a problem with timing, when we use an HLS stream)." UK users might have problems with Filmler (I did) of the internet kind. I circumvented it by using a Balkan VPN address...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 2:17pm

PURE2 NEWS - not a "changelog" but sexier, non-geeky, only the good stuff...

Delfi, re. v. 6.3 update (reflash recommended, as it is huge): "Updates to gstreamer and bunch of libs. In 6.2 there are no such dramatic changes. Not all supported STBs are ready yet with v. 6.3 but working on it..."